The Urban Gateways Associate Board’s mission is to promote and support Urban Gateways’ efforts to provide arts education programs to all children, despite race or economic class, while also promoting Urban Gateways artists and local artists/institutions.
The Associate Board supports Urban Gateways arts programs through event-based fundraising activities. Members have the unique opportunity to advocate the work of Urban Gateways to a fresh, diverse, and young constituency, enhance existing fundraising efforts, and cultivate future organizational leadership. The Associate Board welcomes people of all backgrounds and income brackets.
Upcoming Associate Board Events
Associate Board Happy Hour
Thursday, August 24, 6-8pm
Check back soon for details & tickets!
Why Join The Associate Board?
- To meet other Chicagoans that prioritize the arts, arts participation, and art-making.
- To support the mission of Urban Gateways: To educate and inspire young people by delivering high-quality, accessible arts experiences that advance their personal and academic growth.
- To help raise the profile of Urban Gateways through event-based fundraising.
- To grow or develop skills in nonprofit administration, arts advocacy, event planning, and/or fundraising.
Social Networking Opportunities
The Urban Gateways Associate Board provides Chicago’s professionals who are interested in the arts with opportunities to network amongst their peers at art-focused events and in support of arts education.
- Associate Board Signature Event(s)
- Urban Gateways Performances
- Gallery Showings / Private Tours
- Urban Gateways Art for All Gala
- Complimentary Tickets to Chicago Art Events
- Networking with Urban Gateways’ governing Board of Directors
Check out photos from the Associate Board’s June 7 Launch Party right here.