The Urban Gateways Associate Board’s mission is to promote and support Urban Gateways’ efforts to offer arts education programs to all young people, while also promoting Urban Gateways artists and local artists/institutions.
The Associate Board supports Urban Gateways arts programs through event-based fundraising activities. Members have the unique opportunity to advocate the work of Urban Gateways to a fresh, diverse, and young constituency, enhance existing fundraising efforts, and cultivate future organizational leadership. The Associate Board welcomes people of all backgrounds and income brackets.
Upcoming Associate Board Events
Friday, November 16, 6-9pm
Cava Room at Moe’s Cantina River North, 155 W Kinzie St
Our biggest cocktail party of the year is back with a brand new venue: Cava Room at Moe’s Cantina! It’s the event we’ve all come to love with a new venue and a new twist. Join the awesome young professionals and arts education advocates of the Associate Board for a night of live entertainment, a silent auction, raffles, plus food & drinks.
Why Join The Associate Board?
- To meet other Chicagoans that prioritize the arts, arts participation, and art-making.
- To support the mission of Urban Gateways: Urban Gateways engages young people in arts experiences to inspire creativity and impact social change.
- To help raise the profile of Urban Gateways through event-based fundraising.
- To grow or develop skills in nonprofit administration, arts advocacy, event planning, and/or fundraising.
Social Networking Opportunities
The Urban Gateways Associate Board provides Chicago’s professionals who are interested in the arts with opportunities to network amongst their peers at art-focused events and in support of arts education.
- Associate Board Signature Event(s)
- Urban Gateways Performances
- Gallery Showings / Private Tours
- Urban Gateways Art for All Gala
- Complimentary Tickets to Chicago Art Events
- Networking with Urban Gateways’ governing Board of Directors
Check out photos from the Associate Board’s signature event, Artini, right here