We are seeking volunteers to shoot video of students engaged in our arts residencies as well as performances by our touring groups. Volunteers will deliver raw footage and short edited clips; there may also be opportunities to complete a short documentary telling the story of the program, if interested. Finished work will be utilized by Urban Gateways’ communications department online and for other activities as needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone with interest and experience in videography to build a portfolio or simply give back. By helping to tell the story of Urban Gateways, you will help to ensure the long life of programs that make a lasting impact on young people in Chicago.
All interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and link to existing work to Anna Joranger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have access to equipment
- Videography experience
- Experience working in a documentary style
- Car preferred, but not required
- Volunteer will be asked to document specified programs and provide edited video footage to Urban Gateways (video details to be determined on a case-by-case basis, depending on the program and intended use)
- Possible opportunities to edit existing archival footage for use by communications department