We are seeking volunteers to shoot video of students engaged in our arts residencies as well as performances by our touring groups. Volunteers will deliver raw footage and short edited clips; there may also be opportunities to complete a short documentary telling the story of the program, if interested. Finished work will be utilized by Urban Gateways’ marketing and development departments online and for other communications as needed.
This is a great opportunity for someone with interest and experience in videography to build a portfolio or simply give back. By helping to tell the story of Urban Gateways, you will help to ensure the long life of programs that make a lasting impact on young people in Chicago.
All interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and link to existing work to Brian Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have access to equipment
- Videography experience
- Experience working in a documentary style
- Car preferred, but not required
- Volunteer will be asked to document specified residencies
- Edit existing archival footage for use by marketing department
- Shoot footage and provide 2-3 short edited clips for each program
- Deliver DVDs of work to Urban Gateways
* This is a volunteer position
CANDIDATES INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION should send resume, cover letter, and a link to existing work to Brian Foster, Director of Marketing & Sales at email@example.com.