New Arts Forum
- Upcoming New Arts Forum Events
- Why Join The New Arts Forum?
- Social Networking Opportunities
- Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure
Upcoming New Arts Forum Events Back to top ↑
Your Artini ticket includes food, drinks, and entertainment by Urban Gateways artists, plus the full cost supports Urban Gateways' arts education programs. Reserve your ticket now!
Interested in sponsoring Artini? Learn more here. >>
Why Join The New Arts Forum? Back to top ↑
- Support one of the oldest and largest arts education organizations in the country
- Play an active role in engaging other young people to support Urban Gateways’ programming
- Gain a sense of advocacy and philanthropy
- Develop your leadership skills and your potential to join Urban Gateways’ Board of Directors in the future
- Learn more about arts education policy and practice while learning the art of fundraising
- Meet a creative group of people and have fun!
- Lending expertise and influence in areas ranging from professional advice to personal contacts within the community.
Social Networking Opportunities Back to top ↑
The New Arts Forum provides Chicago's young professionals who are interested in the arts with opportunities to network amongst their peers at art-focused events and in support of arts education. NAF not only focuses its events on the arts but gives its members access to professional artists, galleries, performances and more.
- Benefit Concerts
- Invitation to Urban Gateways Matinee Series
- Gallery Showings
- Urban Gateways Annual Benefit
- Private Gallery Tours
- Complimentary Tickets to Chicago Art Events
Visit our events calendar for more information about upcoming events.
Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure Back to top ↑
- Members must display a commitment to arts education and local artists and institutions.
- Members are expected to attend at least 50% of the quarterly meetings.
- Committee Members are expected to attend at least 75% of committee meetings.
- Members are expected to pay annual dues and meet give/get amounts.
- Officers: Chair, Treasurer, Events Chair, Marketing Chair
- 2 Committees: Events and Marketing
- At Large Members (NAF members are not required to serve on a committee. Committee Membership is optional.)