New Arts Forum
- Upcoming New Arts Forum Events
- Why Join The New Arts Forum?
- Social Networking Opportunities
- Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure
Upcoming New Arts Forum Events Back to top ↑
When: Friday, November 8, 6-9pm
Where: Lumen, 839 W. Fulton Market
This annual New Arts Forum fundraiser features food, drinks, entertainment, and the opportunity to pARTy for a cause. Join us November 8 for the party of the season, all in support of arts education. See details & purchase tickets here!
Why Join The New Arts Forum? Back to top ↑
- Support one of the oldest and largest arts education organizations in the country
- Play an active role in engaging other young people to support Urban Gateways’ programming
- Gain a sense of advocacy and philanthropy
- Develop your leadership skills and your potential to join Urban Gateways’ Board of Directors in the future
- Learn more about arts education policy and practice while learning the art of fundraising
- Meet a creative group of people and have fun!
- Lending expertise and influence in areas ranging from professional advice to personal contacts within the community.
Social Networking Opportunities Back to top ↑
The New Arts Forum provides Chicago's young professionals who are interested in the arts with opportunities to network amongst their peers at art-focused events and in support of arts education. NAF not only focuses its events on the arts but gives its members access to professional artists, galleries, performances and more.
- Benefit Concerts
- Invitation to Urban Gateways Matinee Series
- Gallery Showings
- Urban Gateways Annual Benefit
- Private Gallery Tours
- Complimentary Tickets to Chicago Art Events
Visit our events calendar for more information about upcoming events.
Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure Back to top ↑
- Members must be 21-39 years old and display a commitment to arts education and local artists and institutions.
- Members are expected to attend at least 50% of the quarterly meetings.
- Committee Members are expected to attend at least 75% of committee meetings
- Members are expected to pay annual dues and meet give/get amounts (income-based; full details provided upon interest form completion)
- Officers: Co-Chairs, Treasurer, Secretary
- 2 Committees: Events and Membership
- At Large Members (NAF members are not required to serve on a committee. Committee Membership is optional.)