New Arts Forum
- Upcoming New Arts Forum Events
- Why Join The New Arts Forum?
- Social Networking Opportunities
- Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure
Upcoming New Arts Forum Events Back to top ↑
On the Table 2014
Monday, May 12, 5:30-7pm
@Urban Gateways (205 W. Randolph St. #1700)
Join the community-building conversations happening all over Chicago on May 12 in honor of the Chicago Community Trust's 99th birthday. We'll discuss how we, and Urban Gateways, can make Chicago communities safer, happier, and more vibrant - over pizza, of course. RSVP to email@example.com.
Thursday, May 15, 6-9pm
Check back soon for details and tickets!
Why Join The New Arts Forum? Back to top ↑
- Support one of the oldest and largest arts education organizations in the country
- Play an active role in engaging other young people to support Urban Gateways’ programming
- Gain a sense of advocacy and philanthropy
- Develop your leadership skills and your potential to join Urban Gateways’ Board of Directors in the future
- Learn more about arts education policy and practice while learning the art of fundraising
- Meet a creative group of people and have fun!
- Lending expertise and influence in areas ranging from professional advice to personal contacts within the community.
Social Networking Opportunities Back to top ↑
The New Arts Forum provides Chicago's young professionals who are interested in the arts with opportunities to network amongst their peers at art-focused events and in support of arts education. NAF not only focuses its events on the arts but gives its members access to professional artists, galleries, performances and more.
- Benefit Concerts
- Invitation to Urban Gateways Matinee Series
- Gallery Showings
- Urban Gateways Annual Benefit
- Private Gallery Tours
- Complimentary Tickets to Chicago Art Events
Visit our events calendar for more information about upcoming events.
Membership Requirements & New Arts Forum Structure Back to top ↑
- Members must be 21-39 years old and display a commitment to arts education and local artists and institutions.
- Members are expected to attend at least 50% of the quarterly meetings.
- Committee Members are expected to attend at least 75% of committee meetings
- Members are expected to pay annual dues and meet give/get amounts (income-based; full details provided upon interest form completion)
- Officers: Chair, Treasurer, Events Chair, Marketing Chair
- 2 Committees: Events and Marketing
- At Large Members (NAF members are not required to serve on a committee. Committee Membership is optional.)